Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Ashlyn's 6th Birthday Party!!

Okay, so a lot of people think that I am the one who wanted to have a "Twilight" party for my daughter. To set the record straight--Ashlyn LOVES Twilight and anything to do with Edward. It was her choice, her idea...and she had an awesome party!! She and her friends enjoyed the Edward cut-out more than I thought possible. Two of the posters pictured in these photos are now safely tucked away in her room where she can say goodnight to Edward every night. Who knew a 6-year old could have such a crush on someone--Yikes...makes me worry about the next 12 years!!!



Ashlyn and Edward


Nikki and I had such a great time decorating for this party!!











We made these great cupcake-pops. They were sinfully good!


The goody bags for all of Ashlyn's friends.







































2 comments:

  1. That, by far, was the coolest party ever! I think this could be a sign for you to start your own little buisness!

    ReplyDelete